Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Just joined Demigod project

Congratulations to the CS 460 winning projects, from my point of view, they all deserve to be implemented. I was lucky  in the team members assignation, because the project Demigod created by Matthew Smith was my second choice (just after my own proposal). Finally, Demigod achieved was the most voted proposal among all the projects, so I am completely sure about I am going to take part into a really ambitious project.

I felt particularly attracted by Demigod, because of its innovation. The idea of merging different kinds of "challenge" applications (in this case physical, nutritional, and intellectual) in the same project is something that I had never thought about, but it seems really useful for the final user.

Despite not having skills in the programming languages and tools which our team are going to use (Ruby on Rails framework and Twitter Bootstrap), I am looking forward to start working with this project. I can contribute with my knowledge and experience in other projects as well as designing websites.

We have our first client meeting in a few hours, and we have to turn in a user story that can convince our client. In other words, something that will work properly at the end of the project. I believe that this is our first challenge, if the first meeting success, our client will have much more confidence in us along the rest of the project.

Anyway, I hope it will be okay. We form a great team, with multidisciplinary members, which is always an interesting point when you face a project.

No comments:

Post a Comment